Well respected and growing South Sound public accounting firm is seeking to hire accounting professionals. We offer our employees the opportunity to work on a number of different and challenging assignments in both the tax and assurance service areas.
Our firm provides a flexible work environment with excellent benefits in a family working atmosphere. Advancement within our organization is available and encouraged. We are a growing team of professionals with offices located in Gig Harbor and University Place.
What’s so great about working at RJL:
- Smaller firm with a family atmosphere located in an upscale community with views of the Puget Sound.
- Excellent opportunity for growth and ownership potential as the firm is expanding its client base and services rapidly.
- Employees work on a number of different and challenging assignments.
- 20 days of annual compensated time off for new professional staff.
- 7 paid holidays.
- Health and dental care with cafeteria plan.
- Retirement Plan (401K) with matching contribution.
- Professional dues (AICPA & WSCPA) paid by the firm.
- Community and civic organization dues paid by the firm.
- 40 hours of annual continuing education.
- Reimbursement for cost of CPA exam prep course.
- Bridge toll reimbursement
We are always seeking talented staff.
Tax Season Internship Opportunity:
We have internship opportunities available in our Gig Harbor office for students majoring in Accounting. The internship will provide valuable real-world experience in a CPA firm exposing students to the following attributes:
- Preparation of Tax Returns
- Knowledge of Basic Technical Tax Laws & Requirements
- Proficiency with Accounting and Computer Software
- Challenging Projects & Training Opportunities
- Friendly Workplace Environment
- Accounting Major
- Successful Completion of Individual Income Tax Course
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs
- Organized, Detail Oriented, & Accurate
- Strong Time Management
- Desire to Learn
- Available to Work Between 25-40 Hours per Week
TO APPLY FOR A TAX SEASON INTERNSHIP PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO CAMICHOUERY@RJL-CPA.COM BY OCTOBER 18.
Other Career Inquiries:
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Attn: Office Manager
Ryan Jorgenson & Limoli, P.S.
P.O. Box 1441
Gig Harbor, WA 98335
or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ryan Jorgenson & Limoli, P.S. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.