Well respected and growing South Sound public accounting firm is seeking to hire accounting professionals. We offer our employees the opportunity to work on a number of different and challenging assignments in both the tax and assurance service areas.
Our firm provides a flexible work environment with excellent benefits in a family working atmosphere. Advancement within our organization is available and encouraged.
What’s so great about working at RJL:
- Smaller firm with a family atmosphere located in an upscale community with views of the Puget Sound.
- Excellent opportunity for growth and ownership potential as the firm is expanding its client base and services rapidly.
- Employees work on a number of different and challenging assignments.
- 20 days of annual compensated time off for new professional staff.
- 7 paid holidays.
- Health and dental care with cafeteria plan.
- Retirement Plan (401K) with matching contribution.
- Professional dues (AICPA & WSCPA) paid by the firm.
- Community and civic organization dues paid by the firm.
- 40 hours of annual continuing education.
- Reimbursement for cost of CPA exam prep course.
- Bridge toll reimbursement
We are always seeking talented staff.
Job type: Full Time
Number of Hires for this position: 1
- Motivation to grow and succeed
- Leadership skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates sound judgement and has good decision making abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting (or a combination of education and experience)
- Experience with CCH Axcess Tax, Workstream and Engagement software is a plus
- 5-7 years minimum experience in public accounting, including at least 2 years management experience
- CPA/EA license preferred
Full Job Description
If you are looking for an opportunity to use your skills and grow professionally, then Ryan Jorgenson & Limoli, P.S. is the place for you. We are a full service certified public accounting firm located in beautiful downtown Gig Harbor. We currently have an exciting career opportunity for someone with recent public accounting experience, preferably serving in a similar manager role with a small to mid-sized firm, to work in a collaborative environment alongside partners, managers, and staff. The firm has a culture of inclusion and openness, where ideas are welcome and shared, people are passionate, feel valued and appreciated for their contributions to the success of the firm.
Additional Position Opportunities:
- Excellent opportunity for growth and ownership potential as the firm is expanding its client base and services rapidly
- Opportunity to work on a number of different and challenging assignments in various industries
- Community involvement is encouraged
- Smaller firm with a family atmosphere located in an upscale community with views of the Puget Sound
- Applicants interested in seasonal work may also apply; please indicate this interest in your cover letter
- Review of federal and state business, individual and fiduciary income tax returns
- Tax consulting, planning and projections
- Research tax issues
- Establish a trusted working relationship with firm clients
- Training/mentoring of accounting staff
- Experience in A&A is a plus (opportunity to plan and manage compilation and review engagements and research GAAP related matters and disclosures)
- 5 weeks of annual compensated time off
- 7 paid holidays
- 4-day work weeks in July
- Health and dental care with cafeteria plan
- Retirement Plan (401K) with matching contribution
- Professional dues (AICPA & WSCPA) paid by the firm
- Community and civic organization dues paid by the firm
- 40 hours of annual continuing education
- Bridge toll reimbursement
Tax Season Internship Opportunity:
We have internship opportunities available in our Gig Harbor office for students majoring in Accounting. The internship will provide valuable real-world experience in a CPA firm exposing students to the following attributes:
- Preparation of Tax Returns
- Knowledge of Basic Technical Tax Laws & Requirements
- Proficiency with Accounting and Computer Software
- Challenging Projects & Training Opportunities
- Friendly Workplace Environment
- Accounting Major
- Successful Completion of Individual Income Tax Course
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs
- Organized, Detail Oriented, & Accurate
- Strong Time Management
- Desire to Learn
- Available to Work Between 25-40 Hours per Week
Other Career Inquiries:
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Attn: Office Manager
Ryan Jorgenson & Limoli, P.S.
P.O. Box 1441
Gig Harbor, WA 98335
or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ryan Jorgenson & Limoli, P.S. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.