Affordable Care Act


Are you confused with the new health care forms for individuals?

With the new health care law, you might receive some new forms this year about your health coverage.


If you are expecting to receive a Form 1095-A, you should wait to file your 2015 income tax return until you receive that form.  However, it is not necessary to wait for Forms 1095-B or 1095-C in order to file.


Here is a link to some basic information from the IRS.