Accounting & Assurance
Our assurance services are designed to help business owners and management make better decisions through a tailored client specific approach. We strive to deliver a proactive professional relationship that delivers value through attentive service and year-round advice.
- Financial statements: reviews and compilations
- Agreed upon procedures: customized financial statement or system analysis
- Financial statement projections
- Internal control review and fraud prevention studies
RJL’s team works on the clients’ behalf navigating key tax law changes understanding how legislative changes will impact current and long term plans. Our partners and staff have the expertise, training, and ongoing education to assist in all areas of income taxation. We believe advanced planning is essential.
- Federal and State tax return preparation
- Business entity selection
- IRS representation and resolution
- Business tax analysis for purchase and sale
- State and local tax
- Not-for-profit tax and information returns
Most businesses have financial issues beyond routine tax and assurance services. Over the years we have expanded our advisory services to support our clients’ needs as their businesses have grown. Our team of CPA’s help manage both short-term operational and long-term business goals.
- Mergers, acquisitions, and succession planning
- Fraud assessment and prevention studies
- Business valuation
- Accounting system reviews
- Organizational structure analysis
- QuickBooks set up and training
- Management and CFO consulting
- Budgets, forecasts, and projections
- Efficiency and profitability assessments